Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the aesthetic appearance and enhances one’s smile as well as the overall oral functions such as speaking and chewing. Here in Dr. Khan’s office, we have various kinds of cosmetic dentistry procedures to further improve the smile you always deserve. Dr. Khan will be happy to talk with each of your cosmetic concerns during your consultation. Though, he will make a recommendation depending on your current dental record or dental history as well as your goals.
Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
The field of cosmetic dentistry has been improving for years, with these cosmetic procedures being known to most people:
- Teeth Whitening – Also known as Teeth Bleaching. This procedure is a very inexpensive way to brighten one’s smile. Teeth whitening can be accomplished in-office or may even be at home.
- Dental Veneers – Dental Veneers help correct broken chipped teeth. They also hide the gap in-between teeth or maybe used to cover permanently stained teeth. Dr. Khan may have to remove a bit of the tooth’s enamel to ensure a proper fit.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges are recommended to hide a tooth loss. It stays in place by supporting adjacent teeth. They are also recommended to restore the health of the soft tissues surrounding the damaged teeth. Without it, the remaining teeth may shift its place which could increase the risk of periodontal disease, TMJ or tooth decay.
- Invisalign Aligners – Although Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment, it is also considered as a cosmetic dentistry procedure because it straightens the teeth for better appearance. During the treatment, Dr. Khan will take an x-ray and take an impression after which will then be sent over to a laboratory to make the Invisalign aligners for the patient.
- Implants – Implants are the most stable option to replace one’s missing teeth. This is ideal for those who doesn’t want to wear removable dental appliances such as dentures or dental bridges.
You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or you are ready to schedule an appointment with Dr. Khan.